- Corporate Affairs Commission Federal Republic of Nigeria. CAC/IT/No:23968/03
- Ghana - Registry of Companies code G27,163
- 30, Hazel Terrace Suite 22, Woodbridge, CT 06525-2240, Organization Identification Number (EIN) 20-8811423.
- USA- County Clerk of Tarrant County Forth Worth Texas. USA
- Germany Registration Code; 20681(Segment Freiwillige Gerichtsbarkeit)
- United Nation Department of Public Information (UNDP/DPI), Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), UNODC, UNIDO, UNCTAD, UN Enable, Right of Person with Disabilities., UNICEF USA in the fight for Child Survival and CSO Member.
- World Association Of NGOs(WANGO) as a regular Member, U.S.A.
- World Code of Ethics and conduct for NGOs
- EUROPEAN COMMISSION with ID No NG-2009-FUI-3110223990
- TRANSPARENCY PAGE with NO; 73486027546-63
- Nigerian Network of NGOs(NNNGO)
- Nigeria - Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and the 36 states Ministries of Woman Affairs
- Nigeria - National Aids Control Agency and State Agency and State Agencies on aids.
- Rotary Club International
- National Youth Council of Nigeria
- Federal Ministry of Youth Development
- National Population Commission of Nigeria
- African Union Regional (ECOSOCC)
- NSA (ECOWAS)
News and Events
Asabe Yar'Adua Lauds Teachers - This Day
Lagos - Founder/President of Asabe Shehu Yar'Adua Foundation (ASYARF), Hajiya Asabe Shehu Yar'Adua, has lauded the roles of teachers in the society...
Mrs Yar'Adua Advises on 2011 Election - This Day
Founder Asabe Shehu Yar ‘Adua Foundation (ASYARF) and Patron, PDP Core Supporters Network (PCSW), Dr. Asabe Shehu Yar’Adua has said that 2011 e...
10 Years After, Widow Eulogises Yar'Adua - Nigeria Viilage Square
Ten years after his death, wife of late army General and politician, Shehu Musa Yar'Adua, Hajia Asabe has described her husband as one who believed...
Helping child in Africa
You can make a difference today, give what you can to those that need it most - every bit helps! All funds donated to ASYARF will be used in one of our many project locations to help only the poorest of the poor. None of your contributions will ever go to administrative costs or other expenses.Donate now